Credit Union Commission
The Credit Union Commission was created in 1971. The Commission is composed of seven members who are appointed by the Governor for a term of four years. The following requirements must be met:
- Three members must have had three years or more experience as a credit union director or in management of state-chartered credit union.
- Four members represent the borrowing public and may be members of a credit union, but shall not be employed by or a director of any financial institution or have any interest in any financial institution other than as a result of being a depositor or borrower.
- No two persons on the Commission can be residents of the same state senatorial district.
- No member can serve on a board of directors or be employed by another type of financial institution.
- Andrew M. Pate, Raleigh**
- Huyla Jackson, Kannapolis*
- Barry A. Burch, Sr., Durham**
- Cornelius C. Graves, High Point**
- Patricia P. Carr, Canton**
- Crystal W. Grant, Goldsboro*
- Jammison A. Applequist, Raleigh*
* Credit Union Management Member
** Public Member
2017 Commission Meetings